Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Church is true!

I am so blessed...
I woke up this morning (not proudly) not too excited for church. Not dreading it but rather just not having a good attitude. Before I left my roommate asked if I we wanted to drive together, she said that she had to stay a little after, so I decided that I would just drive seperately (not yet realizing the blessing of doing so). Upon arriving to church I got lucky and found a parking spot right at the very front near the door (which never happens). I then debated if I wanted to stay all three hours, I decided to do so. I was so happy that I did, my first class, temple prep, was absolutely amazing.  There after I went to relief society and learned about fasting and self-control which was great. When church was over I walked outside and heard people talking about a flat tire, I thought to myself oh that sucks for that person then I got to my car went to unlock it and hear someone ask "is this your car?" I reply "yes." He then replied "you have a flat tire."
Immediately some men said they woud help me and they would be right back with the equipment.  I didn't even have one second to be upset that I had a flat tire.. all that went through my mind was how blessed I was that every circumstance had led to me gettin a flat tire at church where people had noticed and were so quick to offer assistance..
I am so blessed that I did not drive home for the break, I would have been in the snow storm with a flat tire also if i left church early I would have never noticed that i had a flat or had the help to fix it. This happened before I possibly drove home for salt lake this week to go to Mexico. I also found out that I only ran over a nail and it a friend offered to fix the puncture for free.. ya.. I had a good experience with the first time ever having a flat tire. I am so thankful to preisthood men that are always prepared. God was really lookin out for me and I know that I was blessed for making the right choice of going to church.
I love the church and I know it's true! I am so grateful for the blessing of having a flat tire, it was an amazing experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment