Monday, December 13, 2010

Get me through finals!

Well my social final went prety well.. I think.. Thankfully!
I am gettin really nervous/anxious to be done with my other one's.. I know it will go well though, I got a blessing tonight that said God knows how hard I have worked and as long as I serve others; I can do well! That was exciting, now to figure out what to do to serve others?! I think I am going to go to the temple everyday this week but I would like to figure out more ways, to serve my fellow friends, i'll try to take advantage of as many opportunties as much as I can!
I had a funny story tonight with my roommates we were all home (which is a mirace) and Crystal says what time is it? 7:02 was the answer, then Mia thinking she said what area code is 702 replies, "Oh 702 is the Vegas area code.." HAHA we all just busted up.. silly little Mexican! Our appartment is awesome, 2 whites and brows, we have our battles about which is cooler but duh we know white is ;)
I went to wendys today. I realized it has been a few weeks since I have gone there.. it's crazy I had a an addiction at the beginning of the year I went everday, really though haha. so it's good i have laid back on crispy chicken deluxe.. ya know it's a wonder that I am not 300 pounds I decided. I felt a little guilty for going there today though cause my blessing said to eat right and get lots of rest.. I should really work on it!
I have been missin Ty quite a bit today; he emailed which was really exciting.. He said that his eye lashes had ice on them!!! That's so crazy to me, I am so glad that I am not in the cold.. I feel bad for him. He seemed to be in really really good spirits, he is gettin excited for Chrismas,he decorated his appt and is practicing the piano and siging for an upcoming  peformance.. ya he amazes me. I am so lucky to have found him! I love him! Anyways I have got to study, my final in the morn is pretty heavily waited on my grade!

This one's for you Ty... I look at my hands and feel sad because the spaces between my figners are where yours fit perfectly!
When i think of you I don't feel so alone!
Oh darling I wish you were here!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIz2K3ArrWk

No comments:

Post a Comment