Friday, December 10, 2010

Brit Spears

Friday night.. and what am i doing?!?! Writing a paper for my final... ya lame, but hey atleast I have a good topic, pop star BRITNEY SPEARS. I have done so much research on her this semester it's unreal, I feel like I am an expert on her.. She's crazy but, she's sexy so it's all good! I am about half way done with the 25 page dealio.. o ya did i forget to mention it's my sr. capstone project!
I am doing a presentation poster board on her that I have decided to make it look like a magazine "This just in" type deal and I think I am having way too much fun cutting out pics of her and decorating it all sweet!
This is totally a side not but I got an amazing letter from Ty today.. it's only been like over a month since I got one so it made it that much better! Ya he just makes me laugh.. I am so lucky . I love him.
Other side note I am thinking of dying my hair..tomorrow.. I want to get take some magazines of Brit.. I hope that's not bad maybe just one or two, I would have no problem taking old ones.. hmm.. maybe I will just ask permission that would probably be best, but anywho I can't decide what color I want to go.. I am a bit in a pickle cause I don't know if I want to go blonde brunette or red.. I guess i'll just figure that out when i go i kind of feel like just bein random and doin whatever, maybe i'll ask them to surprise me.. hmm ya i dunno about that..I'll figure somethin!
It's crazy today was the last day of classes, it's so weird to think that I will be done with the semester this next week! Woo!!! This semester flew by; I was so busy!.. I only have one more semester at Dixie.. Ever:( SO SAD!!! Exciting to grudate but not so much to leave Dixie-I love St. George.. I'll save that for another night to talk about!
 It's go time!!

Brit sure know's how to draw attention
Britney Spears - Rolling Stone magazine
Britney Spears - mother to be


No comments:

Post a Comment