Thursday, December 9, 2010

Here are my thoughts.. Cherish them!

I never thought I would see the day that I started a blog.. and yet, here I am..today.. THIS IS MY BLOG!!!
Being that I am new to this, I honestly don't really know what to say really, or what to do for that matter but I wanted to start somewhere. 
I have decided to write about my goals/ to do list for this next year of my life! I think that it will be a pretty big year for me, I can't wait for it to begin!!
2011 bring it on!
You might  be wondering why I am this pumped for a new year.. well, not only does it mean fresh new start, which is always a good thing but I get the love of my life back from Canada and I get to be sealed to him for time and all eternity.. (hopefully sooner rather then later) :) So yes 2011 will be one amazing year!
Since i really don't have that much time before he gets home, 323 days but who's really counting anyways ;) I want to accomplish all I can for myself while I am single and acquire knowledge to better myself to become his wife!
ok. Goals/Bucket/To do list! Not in any special order..

1. Start a blog and keep at it

2.Eat healthier.. ya the college eating habits really needs to go, haha who i am kiddin?! I will just add some fruit and veggies to the diet!
3.Drink water.. I suck at this, truly!
4.Find a tv season to love
5. Learn all I can about how to be a good wife and mother ie.. take advantage of what i learn at work, take classes and advice from church.
6. Collect jewelry
7. Keep my room clean longer then a week
8. Plan my wedding.. woo woo!
9. Make a budget and keep to it
10. Write in my journal everynight
11. Finish my bachelors and get good grades next semester.. I want to finish hard and get more A's not be satisfied with just gettin B's without tryin hard.
12. Figure out what to do with my life; what I am going to do for my career. Apply for nursing and grad school and make it work with whatever Ty's plans will be.
13.Write Ty every week, so i never miss 1 in two years!
14.Take lots of pictures
15.Write a list of things I have done that I am not proud of and then forget about them
16. Admit when i am wrong and quickly say sorry and mean it. Not be stubborn or defensive.
17. Love others, see them in a new light, we are all children of God.
18. Don't gossip
19.Go to the temple every week
20. Improve on going to church all three hours, praying daily and reading scriptures
21. Read Beliving Christ and The Miracle of Forgivness, and just more books in general
22.Do something totally crazy
23. Go on roadtrip with girls
24. Stay in the moment better
25. Go to Cali for spring break
26. Enjoy days that go by being "single"
27. Pay tithing atelast once a month
28. Pay Fast offerings
29. Learn the guitar
30. Deal with stress better; keep balance in my life! Don't forget to just let loose and have fun! If it doesn't matter when you are 80 don't stress about it!
31. Look up new artists
32. draw/ paint
33. Be happy. YEAH :)
34. Cook more
35. Keep my hair one color for a while
36. find my niche
37. work on talents; singing,dancing, piano- have to lean my sisters song and waterfall.
38. Slow down, life is busy..I would like to live life to the fullest
39. Work my hardest at work. Get better at leaving work at work not getting so emotionally drained
40.Have a good attitude about SAA
41. Get a mac, ipod, new running shoes, 2 good pairs of jeans and 1 good lookin dress
42. Look for things to decorate my appt.. for when i am married!
43. Give hugs to atleast 3 people a day; hey it helps you live longer why not?
44. Not kissing till Ty get's home!
45. Do something for myself
46. Thank God for all my blessings and make a list of them and unanswered prayers
47. Work on people pleasing
48. Be less prideful and work on patience
49. Be an oustanding friend 
50. Do more service
51. start volunteering at the hospital
52. Give to EVERYONE in need.. regardless of what it is, just do it.
53. Don't take on more then I can handle
54. Change somoenes life, like big time
55. Bare my testimony in church.. Scary!
56. Stand as a witness at all times and in all things and all places!
57. See my roommate become a convert.. :)
58. spend less money on clothes
59. Eat out way less

60. Read BOM all the way thorugh and have roommate prayer every night
61. Work out more, I want to tone up! I really want to like running so i am going to make myself like it haha!!! I need to do a half marathon. I want do a marathon with Ty in 2012.

Yup lot's to do this next year, but time to get through this years finals first, no fun!
till next time! peace love and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment